Sloane & Tate takes your privacy seriously.
* Sloane & Tate will not sell, trade, or rent your information to anyone.
* Sloane & Tate online collects personal information when you shop and register with us. This information will be used to inform you of new products, sample sales, or updates on our site.
* When you place an order at Sloane & Tate online, we ask for your name, email address, phone number, billing address, shipping address, and credit card number. We use this information to fulfill our order and to communicate with you about it.
* Sloane & Tate uses your information for three general purposes: to fulfill the orders and request for certain products and services you placed with us, to contact you about specials and new products and to understand the shopping habits of our customers to better serve them in the future.
* Any materials sent to www.sloaneandtate.com will be considered confidential and will become the property of Sloane & Tate.
* Sloane & Tate will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
o We have your consent to share the information;
o We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Sloane & Tate to provide a product or service to you; (for example: Giving the shipping company your address for shipping a merchandise to you)
* We DO NOT RELEASE any information about you to other companies. To have your name removed from this list, please send email to email@example.com. Please provide us with the exact email address you used to register or to order with us and we will make sure your name and address is removed from the list.
* When you visit sloaneandtate.com, we do not collect your name, email or any other personal information until you register or place and order with us.
* After you place an order at Sloane & Tate online, we use your information to process your order. You will receive an email confirmation with a UPS tracking number in it. Occasionally, we may need to contact you by postal mail or email if we have other questions regarding your order.
PRIVACY ON OTHER WEBSITES
We would like you to have a enjoyable and secure shopping experience at Sloane & Tate online; therefore, protecting your credit card information is important to us. We use the 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol to protect the security of your online order information as it is transmitted to our server. SSL technology encrypts your information to protect it from being deciphered by anyone other than Sloane & Tate.To double-check for security, you can tell that the "http" in the web address will be replaced by "https". Secure pages slow down websites so you will only see this on our checkout pages.